Here are some common questions with answers. If you have a question not answered here, please feel free to reach out to us!
- Linens (sheets & blankets / sleeping bag)
- Appropriate Clothing and Footwear
- Snacks and Water Containers
- Bug spray/Sunscreen
- (Optional) Flashlight
- Canine Crate (all canines need to be crated in the cabins and when not working)
- Canine Food
- Canine Training Aids (bring a variety of toys and treats!)
- Anything else you need to train / certify for 3+ days
- Pack your excitement for the auction!
Due to cabin availability, any dogs not registered as part of a canine team must be pre-approved.
Cell phone signal can be spotty around the camp area. There will be WIFI at the camp and connection information will be provided upon check-in.
The W!ld at Carolina Creek does not permit alcohol on the property.
Upon entering the camp, please follow the directional signage for check-in and parking. Check-in will be held in the dining hall (arc).